Thursday, February 23, 2017

The Best Way to Curl Short(er) Hair

You guys!!! Happy Thursday! Its been a while since I have posted, life have got in the way and I've been super busy with work. Anyways, today I wanted to share with you a great hair tutorial that I found via Pinterest; I cut my hair off into a short bob style last weekend and so of course I went on a search to find a great way to fix my hair that is quick and easy super early in the morning. I found it. I have found the best way to curl shorter hair without harming it and making it look super neat.

Kaitlin over at Mermaaidy put together this tutorial and its just awesome. Go check it out on her blog!

SOURCE:
Have a great evening guys! Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...