Thursday, October 06, 2016

Pretty Hair Things for Fall


One of my favorite things year round is hair accessories; I love bows, head bands, clips, you name it, I love it. One of my favorite places to visit for new hair accessories is Wal-Mart; they carry all sorts of hair accessories in their beauty section and a few weeks ago I lucked up with some new bits for Fall...This year they actually started carrying some nicer ones that can be used to style a bun, pony tail, braid, or just to pin those bangs out of your face in all these pretty fall colors. The best part is all of the items are under $4 and you just cannot beat that.

*While I am not affiliated with Wal-Mart or its suppliers I do shop there and love many of the brands they carry...all items pictured were purchased by me for personal use.

Where are you shopping for new hair accessories for Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome and much appreciated however, I reserve the right to publish or not publish a comment based on its contents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...